If you live in the Narrabeen Ward Vote above the line for
'Your Northern Beaches Independent Team' by putting a 1 in the Group A box.
Meet Your Narrabeen Independents
SOME OF OUR ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Completion of the Narrabeen Lagoon Trail including the approval for the new pedestrian and cycle paths on the Pittwater Road Bridge;
• Completion of the design and DA approval for the Warriewood Community Centre;
• Commencement of the Long Reef Surf Life Saving Club rebuild and completed renovations to the South Narrabeen Surf Life Saving Club and the North Narrabeen Swim Club;
• Increased services and lowered your rates.
SOME OF OUR GOALS:
• Ensure residents have a voice in decisions that affect the future of the area;
• Care for our community by ensuring adequate, accessible and dynamic health and wellbeing support services are available for all;
• Engage the community in understanding and protecting our local environment such as the Narrabeen Lagoon (and its catchment) and the Warriewood Wetlands;
• Consult with our community to ensure any development is appropriate and sympathetic to the environment and to the limited infrastructure of the local area;
• Support our business community through this pandemic and ensure there are appropriate plans in place to assist them in the long term recovery.