Manly ward covers the southern end of the council, including Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights, Clontarf, Fairlight, Manly, Manly Vale, North Balgowlah and Seaforth
Your Northern Beaches Independent Team in Manly Ward is represented by Clr Sarah Grattan.
Sarah wants to:
1. Deliver transparent, accountable and enhanced oversight of Council projects & decision making (and never block vote);
2. Immediately commence a comprehensive traffic & parking study covering the entire ward – not just the Corso area, but from Seaforth to Balgowlah to Manly Vale as well as Manly;
3. Proactively work with the State Government on behalf of residents to deliver infrastructure projects such as the Beaches Link Tunnel in a way that safeguards our local environment, air quality & neighbourhoods;
4. Provide immediate & ongoing investment in essential infrastructure for residents & visitors: public amenities; sporting fields, ocean pools, surf clubs, recreation & playground infrastructure; roads & footpaths, streetscapes & gardens.
5. Transform community consultation for major local issues such as parking, dogs and playgrounds.
Sarah's first Notice of Motion was in October 2017 on the condidion of Manly's Public Amentities. It was passed unanimously. To find out more about what is happening in Manly head to this link here