Curl Curl ward covers south-central parts of the council, including part of Beacon Hill, Brookvale, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Freshwater, North Curl Curl, Narraweena, North Manly and Queenscliff.
Clr Michael Regan as mayor continues to work hard to ensure the people of the Northern Beaches and the Curl Curl ward have a strong and independent voice on Council.
• Protect our waterways, coastal environment and sensitive bushland habitats;
• support initiatives to reduce youth unemployment and increase housing affordability;
• Maintain and enhance our parks and playgrounds;
• Renew the Warringah Golf Course lease and implement all the other recommendations of Council’s Sportsground Strategy;
• Continue to ensure that infrastructure is delivered by the State to resolve existing problems and not add to the issues we currently face with overdevelopment.
Read Mayor Michael Regan's other Mayoral Minutes here
Read about what's happening in the Curl Curl Ward here