To ENCOURAGE good residential and commercial development.
· Worked on Master plans for Freshwater, Brookvale & Dee Why
At Dee Why – we activated a vision and design of creating a larger green space in Dee Why for Walter Gors Park. This included street upgrades (wider footpaths, Redman Road activation designs), connecting beach to town centre, upgrade and addition of bike paths, public art funding, decided final design of PCYC and funding.
· Advocated for changes to SEPPs to make them more in line with council DA,
· Advocated to develop an Affordable Housing policy
· Pushed towards minimum 10% affordable housing for any new rezoning, make any affordable housing provider provide a plan for more than 10 years.
· Continue to make improvement to streamline the DA process for residential house builders, businesses, etc.
· Streamlined DA process for tree removal
· Access to much more information online (to increase transparency)