To UPGRADE our sporting facilities.
· New synthetic fields built (Cromer, St Matthews Farm)
· Significant and ongoing lighting upgrades
· Grant funding $200K to local sporting groups (cofounding model)
· Loan policy (guarantor on loans)
· Melwood synthetic playing fields
· Upgrade Lionel Watts, Killarney Heights
· Planned upgrade of St Matts farm amenity block
· Continuous upgrades of netball courts, cricket pitches/nets, amenity blocks
· Completion of Manly Dam Mountain Bike Track upgrade
· Completion of the Queenscliff Rockpool Restoration
· Completion of Dee Why Beach viewing tower and lifeguard hut building
· Created a multi use sports facility for tennis, futsal, squash & soccer at the Warringah Recreation Centre in North Manly.