To ENGAGE our electorate on local issues.
· Strongly advocated for a change in engaging the local community across the northern beaches for feedback and ideas via media, workshops, community events and more resulting in a 94% satisfaction rate.
· Continued to encourage online consultation with the community on items that concern them which grew our digital audience by 400% in engagement in one year.
· Continued and grew face to face consultation and information forums.
· This was one of the important factors in Council winning first prize in the Government Contact Centre Excellence Awards, which recognise government organisations from across Australia and New Zealand that go above and beyond their duty in a bid to increase customer service and satisfaction.
· Won Excellence in Communication in 2014.
· Our Councillors spent considerable time on local issues by visiting residents at their homes, businesses, attending community committees, attending meetings,emailing, phone calls listening to their concerns and issues and bringing them to staff's attention.