top of page

 New Wards 

Northern Beaches Council now consists of the following Wards:

  1. Manly Ward

  2. Frenchs Forest Ward

  3. Curl Curl Ward

  4. Narrabeen Ward

  5. Pittwater Ward

The new Council will comprise of:

15 Councillors (3 Councillors in each of the five Wards) 5 Wards
Curl Curl, Frenchs Forest, ManlyNarrabeenPittwater.

The Mayor is to be elected by the Councillors (2 year term)

Which Ward Are You In?


Open Sans is a friendly font with open letters, that looks just as good on mobile as it does on desktop.

Pittwater ward covers the northern end of the council, including Avalon, Bayview, Bilgola Beach, Church Point, Clareville, Coasters Retreat, Cottage Point, Duffy’s Forest, Elvina Bay, Great Mackerel Beach, part of Ingleside, Lovett Bay, Mona Vale, Morning Bay, Newport, Palm Beach, Scotland Island, Terrey Hills and Whale Beach.

Narrabeen ward covers north-central parts of the council, including Collaroy, Collaroy Plateau, Cromer, Elanora Heights, part of Ingleside, Narrabeen, North Narrabeen, part of Oxford Falls, Warriewood and Wheeler Heights.

Manly ward covers the southern end of the council, including Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights, Clontarf, Fairlight, Manly, Manly Vale, North Balgowlah and Seaforth

Curl Curl ward covers south-central parts of the council, including part of Beacon Hill, Brookvale, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Freshwater, North Curl Curl, Narraweena, North Manly and Queenscliff.

Frenchs Forest ward covers inland parts of the council, including Allambie Heights, part of Beacon Hill, Belrose, Davidson, Forestville, Frenchs Forest and Killarney Heights and part of Oxford Falls.

Use the +/ - buttons to zoom in on your street below


Make Your Vote Count

Voting is compulsory

Whether it is your first time voting or you've done it many times.

Short answer is yes, it's compulsory. Pre polling and postal voting is available if you cannot make it on the day.

See below.

Changed your Address?

Am I enrolled?

If you have moved since the last time you voted.

Not sure if you are on the enrolment forms?

Update your address details at the AEC website or you can pick up a form at any Australia Post or AEC office and return to the AEC.

You can check your current electoral enrolment by entering your details at the button below.

For privacy reasons, your electoral enrolment will only be confirmed if the details you enter are an exact match to your details on the electoral roll.


Away on the Day? Pre-Poll

Going away?

Postal Voting

If you can’t make it to a polling place on Election Day, you may be eligible to cast a pre-poll vote

You must vote at a venue in your council area (if your council area is divided, you must vote in your ward). There is no absentee voting at local council elections.

If you can’t make it to a polling place on Election Day, you may be eligible to cast a pre-poll vote.

Check if you are eligible to pre-poll vote.

Postal vote packs will be sent out to accepted applicants and general postal voters from 21 August 2017

You can apply  for a Postal Vote if you will be unable to attend a polling place on election day during polling hours (8.00am – 6.00pm).

bottom of page